How to access OneDrive for Business:If you know how to log in to your Office 365 email account via a browser then you’re half way there. If you don’t, then simply type https://login.microsoftonline.com in to the address bar of your browser and hit return.
- Login by entering your full Office 365 email address and password. If you don’t know your password then talk to your IT department and they can supply you with one.
- Once you are logged in the first thing you see is Outlook Web Access. This should be familiar to you. It is how you access Office 365 email via a browser
- Now the OneDrive for Business bit: in the top left hand corner of the page, to the left of the Office 365 heading you should see an icon made up of 9 squares. Click this icon.
- You should now be presented with a number of tools and features of the Office 365 suite. What you see will depend on your subscription, but for now we are looking for the OneDrive icon. Click this icon and you are now in your own personal 1TB of cloud storage.
Uploading files to One Drive for Business:The easiest way to upload files is by simply dragging and dropping
- Find the file you want to upload to OneDrive
- Then drag the file from the folder it is currently saved in, into the OneDrive for Business interface in your browser window
- The file will start uploading, showing a status bar for progress then once done it should appear where your dropped it